Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Few Weeks Left and a Freebie

     As I was making my list of things I need to get done before school starts, I realized that there are only one and a half weeks left in July.  This summer has flown by.  I feel like I have not completed any of my Pinterest projects. (Anybody else feel like this??)  I was able to cross one thing off my list today...2nd Grade Science GLEs cards.  Here is a preview...


    


You can purchase these in my TPT store here

     If you would like these with a different background please let me know.  I am more than happy to create custom backgrounds.  I am working on the 2nd Grade Social Studies and should have them posted sometime tomorrow.

     And now for a freebie...

I hope you enjoy your free backgrounds!  Have a great rest of the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment