Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Where has the time gone?

It's March already! The end of the school year will be here before you know it.

I know I have been absent from blogging since the beginning of the school year.  No excuses!! I'm jumping right back in with ...

I will be reviewing 40 apps over the next 40 days that my students and I use in my classroom everyday.  I am also in the process of starting my own Etsy store.  I will be posting by sneak previews here as well as Facebook. So stay tuned!!!

App #1 Math Duel
This is one of my students favorite apps to use in math centers.  It costs $2.99, but I feel it is worth every penny.  It is a split screen math game that can be played by one player or two.  When in the two player mode, students play against each other answering addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division problems.  My students in my RTI groups love this activity as an early finisher activity.

Inspirations
One of my best friends recently had her baby and for her baby shower I decided to break out my embroidery machine I received for Christmas (Thanks mom!!!).  Here is the finished product.

I am super excited about how many different things I can embroidery.  I am working on a few burp clothes right now and a few Easter surprises for my niece and nephew.

I hope everyone has an awesome Wednesday!! See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment